This courses mainly provide the pharmacists with pharmaceutical knowledge, and cultivate professional ability. The courses are inclusive of preparation of medical products, clinical pharmacy services, and the improvement of related knowledge, and so on.
(1) Understand the regulations and the current situation of GPP.
(2) Realize the standards and preparation of sterile products and chemotherapy drugs.
第1週:Part I Introduction of Taiwan NHI / Part II Introduction of Good Pharmacy Practice (GPP) Courses
第2週:Good Pharmacy Practice Good Pharmacy Practice (GPP) in hospital setting
第3週:Evolution of GPP in hospital settings in Taiwan
第4週:Sterile product preparation
第5週:Hazardous drug handling 1
第6週:Hazardous drug handling 2
The lecturers comprehensively show the related knowledge of GPP. Besides, professors will discuss the preparation of sterile products and chemotherapy drugs. In the course, students will learn how a pharmacist work in hospital.
All courses are taught in English
Quiz: 50% Midterm: 25%Final: 25%
Prerequisite subjects and abilities:
The background of pharmaceutical service.
(1) GPP guidelines, FIP publication. http://www.fip.org/programmes_projects?page=good_pharmacy_practice
(2) Developing Pharmacy Practice, FIP publication. http://www.fip.org/programmes_projects?page=good_pharmacy_practice
(3) Guidelines for dispensing of medicines, Pharmacy Board of Australia. http://www.pharmacyboard.gov.au/Codes-Guidelines.aspx
(4) Good Dispensary Practice, Taiwan Food and Drug Administration. http://law.moj.gov.tw/LawClass/LawAll.aspx?PCode=L0030052