(1) Understand the regulations and the current situation of GPP.
(2) Realize the standards and preparation of sterile products and chemotherapy drugs.
第1週:WEEK 1 - Part I：Introduction of Taiwan NHI ； Part II：Interduction of Good Pharmacy Practice (GPP) Courses
第2週:Week 2 - Good Pharmacy Practice Good Pharmacy Practice (GPP) in hospital setting
第3週:Week 3 - Evolution of GPP in hospital settings in Taiwan
第4週:Week 4 - Sterile practice preparation
第5週:Week 5 - Hazardous drug handling I
第6週:Week 6 - Hazardous drug handling II
Basic Good Pharmacy Practice belongs to Moocs courses and filled with practicability. Meanwhile, the series of this course will be presented in English. Both domestic learners and the learners of South Asia can study on the Internet. In the future, we will promote moderate and advanced courses. All of courses are lectured by the pharmacists and the professors of Taipei Medical University. Hope that all learners would enjoy in it.
All courses are taught in English
- This part passing score is 60 (full score: 100).
Course grade pass:60Grade Memo:max grade 100 point
Prerequisite subjects and abilities:
The background of pharmaceutical services.
(1) GPP guidelines, FIP publication. http://www.fip.org/programmes_projects?page=good_pharmacy_practice
(2) Developing Pharmacy Practice, FIP publication. http://www.fip.org/programmes_projects?page=good_pharmacy_practice
(3) Guidelines for dispensing of medicines, Pharmacy Board of Australia. http://www.pharmacyboard.gov.au/Codes-Guidelines.aspx
(4) Good Dispensary Practice, Taiwan Food and Drug Administration. http://law.moj.gov.tw/LawClass/LawAll.aspx?PCode=L0030052