- Students learn about industry analysis for stock selection and portfolio construction.
- Student learn about financial analysis for company performance measures.
- Student learn about mutual funds and investment companies for indirect stock market investment.
- Students learn about behavioral finance to comprehend investor behavior.
第1週:Industry Analysis - Introduction, Part 1, and Part 2
第2週:Industry Analysis News
第3週:Industry Analysis - Part 3 and Part 4
第4週:Industry Analysis - Part 4
第5週:Industry Analysis - Part 5 and Part 6
第6週:Financial Analysis - Introduction and Part 1
第7週:Financial Analysis - Part 2 and Part 3
第8週:Financial Analysis - Part 4
第9週:Financial Analysis - Part 5 and Part 6
第10週:Mutual Funds and Investment Companies - Introduction and Part 1
第11週:Mutual Funds and Investment Companies - Part 2
第12週:Mutual Funds and Investment Companies - Part 3 and Part 4
第13週:Mutual Funds and Investment Companies - Part 5, Part 6, and Part 8
第14週:Mutual Funds and ETFs News
第15週:Behavioral Finance - Introduction
第16週:Behavioral Finance - Part 1
第17週:Behavioral Finance - Part 2
第18週:Behavioral Finance News
This course does not provide any certificate for enrollment or grades. Students interested in this course should register via NCKU course administration and participate in both physical classroom course attendance and online course attendance. Online course grades will be accounted for partial grades at the end of semester. Final grade for this course will include physical classroom evaluation and online classroom evaluation.
- Assignment (homework)：35%
Pre-requisites：Statistics, Accounting, Economics
- Investments, Bodie, Kane, Marcus, and Jain, Asia Global Edition, McGraw-Hill, 2014.
Students are responsible for timely log-in for online course attendance, assignment upload, and quiz participation by scheduled deadlines. Late attendance, assignment upload, and quiz participation count as zero for grading. This online course does not accept class absences; no shows for online course count as zero for grading.