(1) Understand the regulations and the current situation of GPP.
(2) Realize the standards and preparation of sterile products and chemotherapy drugs.
第1週:Part I Introduction of Taiwan NHI / Part II Introduction of Good Pharmacy Practice (GPP) Courses
第2週:Good Pharmacy Practice Good Pharmacy Practice (GPP) in hospital setting
第3週:Evolution of GPP in hospital settings in Taiwan
第4週:Sterile product preparation
第5週:Hazardous drug handling 1
第6週:Hazardous drug handling 2
The lecturers comprehensively show the related knowledge of GPP. Besides, professors will discuss the preparation of sterile products and chemotherapy drugs. In the course, students will learn how a pharmacist work in hospital.
All courses are taught in English
- This part passing score is 60 (full score: 100)
Course grade pass:60Grade Memo:max grade 100 point
Prerequisite subjects and abilities:
The background of pharmaceutical service.
(1) GPP guidelines, FIP publication. http://www.fip.org/programmes_projects?page=good_pharmacy_practice
(2) Developing Pharmacy Practice, FIP publication. http://www.fip.org/programmes_projects?page=good_pharmacy_practice
(3) Guidelines for dispensing of medicines, Pharmacy Board of Australia. http://www.pharmacyboard.gov.au/Codes-Guidelines.aspx
(4) Good Dispensary Practice, Taiwan Food and Drug Administration. http://law.moj.gov.tw/LawClass/LawAll.aspx?PCode=L0030052