(1) Understand the regulations of medical management and usage.
(2) Recognize the character in pharmaceutical therapy.
(3) Understand the assistance in pharmacy service.
(4) Understand the rules of continuing education.
(5) Understand the process and experience of continuing education.
第1週:1.1 Medication Use & Management -Pharmacy & Therapeutic Committee and Formulary Management
第2週:2.1 Medication Use & ManaMedication Use & Management- Drug safety and drug shortagesgement -Procurement and Inventory control / 2.2 Medication Use & Management- Drug safety and drug shortages
第3週:3.1 Medication Use & Management- Counseling and patient education
第4週:4.1 Automation for drug dispensing / 4.2 Medication safety
第5週:5.1 Ethics for pharmacy practice
第6週:6.1 Pharmacists’ continuing professional development
It includes procurement, inventory control, shortage management, and so on. In addition, technology is vital to pharmacy services. In the lecture, professors will help the learners understand that technology plays an important role in pharmacy services. Finally, the course concludes that continuing professional development and ethics are two elements to become a 7-star pharmacist.
Unit 1-Medication Use & Management-Pharmacy & Therapeutic Committee and Formulary Management
Unit 2-Medication Use & Management-Procurement and Inventory control
Unit 3-Medication Use & Management-Drug safety and drug shortages
Unit 4-Medication Use & Management-Counseling and patient education
Unit 5-Automation for drug dispensing
Unit 6-Medication safety
Unit 7-Ethics for pharmacy practice
Unit 8-Pharmacists’ continuing professional development
All courses are taught in English.
This part passing score is 60 (full score: 100).
- The basic knowledge of medication use and management.
- Finish the courses of "Basic and Moderate Good Pharmacy Practice".